Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank you! - Jackson's school fees

I just wanted to say thank you so so much to everyone that sent in money for Jackson's school fees. I got an email today confirming they received the money and is able to stay in school! Such a blessing to see God working in so many people. His brother emailed me saying "I still thank you and the others so much for supporting Jackson and others here in Kenya. All support is highly appreciated by me,Jackson and the whole family." Thanks everyone!! There are so so many more that need support. Check out the sponsor page. (This first pic was taken in 2009 when he first told me about his dreams of going back to highschool to help support his family, how amazing that this his 3rd year back. God is so good. He makes dreams come true :D )

 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment